Monday, March 13, 2006


With this blog being my first in a long while, coming from a very long hiatus I took from the online life. I decided to post another pic of my lovely, and precious Cecilia Cheung. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she sexy? Yes I do agree, she's all that, and a shot of extra espresso in my Venti Red-Eye!!!

She also has a new flick aptly named "The Promise". Of course here in the States it's still new but of course if you're from Hong Kong, Tokyo, or anywhere in the mysterious Far East this'll be old news for you already indeed.


Even still, even I haven't seen it yet, why you ask?

Well let's just say that when I lost my online privileges for a couple months anyway, 4 to be exact, so did my up to the minute info on what's hot on the Asian Cinema Pop Culture. Without online access I felt really detached from the world, as wierd as it sounds. It's true. But now that's over, now that I have my online life back, I can once again conquer the world that is Blogger.com. I LOVE YOU BLOGGER.COM!!!

Blogger.com is simply the best!
'In no way shape or form that the statement I made above is an advertisement, I swear!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home