Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Smiths.

I've just made a wonderful discovery to benefit my musical listening career, and what a discovery it is. I've just discovered the beautiful, somber, and melancholic music of The Smiths.

They have such an impact in my life right now. In fact their songs kind of inspires me in a way because, I'm very miserable right now. Guess what? They have a song just for me! It is called "Heaven knows I'm miserable now!" the lyrics is phenomenally sung by Morrissey who possesses a voice that speaks to you, that feels you, that knows you. Its as if he's feeling my very pain, and singing it just for me. Wierd huh? (2nd from right Morrissey in blue Jacket)

Anyways, I really have to thank my nephew for introducing me to Morrissey's music. It's because of this introduction that lead me to my discovery of The Smiths, Morrissey's former bandmates. So far every The Smiths song I've heard, I've liked, and the same with Morrissey's music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home