Friday, July 22, 2005


PUMA MY-06
by MIHARA YASUHIRO


The PUMA Mihara 2003 collection features three “MY 6” styles: Mid and Low cuts. Each MY 6 model differs slightly, but each features a simple and classic upper combined with a unique ‘cross counter’ heel design. The exaggerated, exposed structure of the heel combined with a functional outsole creates a truly unique design and original look. The outsole of the forefoot features a ‘Cat Face’ pattern that was inspired by Japanese computer game characters. The color palette for season includes bright, eye-catching blues, yellows and oranges as well as basics like black and white. Each shoe incorporates the distinctive PUMA formstrip and the PUMA cat logo accents the sleek profile of the toe. The 2003 PUMA Mihara collection will "only" be available at PUMA Concept Stores, high-end boutiques and department stores in major cities in Europe, Asia/Pacific and the United States.



I was wrong about my previous post about these awesome kicks. In the earlier post I stated that I finally got the very same kicks that Cecilia Cheung sported in her film 'Lost In Time. But rather I got the "Mid-cut" version of these same MY-6's. It is virtually the same pair of Mihara 6's, except the first pair of Mihara 6's I bought was the 'Mid-cut version. If you check out my earlier posts you'll see the mid cut version but I'm a nice guy so I'll post it here to save you time.


Check it out: The first pair I bought features a 'midcut version of the 'much lower, and cooler MY-06's I recently purchased. In case you're wondering, I got all of my Miharas on Ebay. It is next to impossible to find them in Stores, and or Boutiques. Even if you do, they'll be hella expensive!!! I just love Shoes!!! well *clearing-throat* except 'New Balance shoes of course!!!!!

Anyways thank God, I was able to get the 'low-cut' version of this popular pair of kicks!!! Now, I can honestly say that 'I now have the very pair, the exact pair of Mihara's Cecilia Cheung wore in her 'Lost in Time' flick!!! I was happy before, but now I am REALLY HAPPY!!! Let me celebrate this by downing a full bottle of ice-cold-Sapporro!!!!


Despite overlooking a very small detail on the first pair of Mihara 6's I bought, I am however still glad that I did. Because I have 2 pairs of Mihara 6's to sport!!! I will be sporting the midcut Mihara 6's whenever I wear a pair of Jeans, and I wll be sporting the 'lowcut Mihara 6's, whenever I wear my very low walking shorts!!! Since this is my favorite of the Mihara's, I'm glad that I bought 2 pairs!!!

See, check out Cecilia Cheung...

(isn't she beautiful? she's also my future-wife)

...sporting these exact 'lowcut' Puma Mihara 6's, it's even the same exact color scheme!!! Oh yeah!


If the MY-06 never existed, my next favorite Mihara's would be the Mihara 10's!!!




Check it out: In case you haven't read my previous post about this pair of Puma Mihara Kicks that I also own, I present to you.....the MY-10's!!!

a.k.a Puma Mihara 10 .

Like with all of the pairs of kicks I own, the first thing that I like about the shoes would be the designs.

I always look at the intricacies of the design, and what sets it apart from the other crop of shoes already out there. Aside from the designs, I also look at the color schemes. I always check out the color combinations, and whether the color of the shoes correspond with the shoe design.

These are the elements the Puma Miharas succeed in!!! The designs are unique, and original, and the colors are a pleasant to the eyes not to mention eye-catching!!! Every Miharas and Puma shoes for that matter are a work of art!!! I can also mention other shoe brands out there but I will refrain since this particular blog is about my Puma Mihara 6's, and about the 2 pair (so far) of Miharas I own. I guarantee you my Puma Mihara collection will expand in the coming months!!!

And just for your F.Y.I: these are the other known color schemes of the famous Puma Mihara 6's, unfortunately however they pale in comparison to the ( White / Palace Blue / Orange Soles ) colorways!!!
LEFT: (WHITE / CHALK WHITE / BLACK Soles)

TOP: (RED / CHERRY RED / PLUM Soles)

BOTTOM: ( WHITE / PALACE BLUE / ORANGE Soles )

"Honestly, which one would you pick?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home