Saturday, July 09, 2005



Everyone..I am very happy!!! I would like to share my joy telling you that I finally got these very rare, and unique pair of kicks.

The pair of shoes you are seeing are called MY-6.

An exclusive line of limited edition shoes designed by Japanese Designer Mihara Yasuhiro, and made by Puma.
Average price of a Puma Mihara shoes is $260.

They are the exact same shoes my lovely wife to be wears in her Golden Horse Award winning film "Lost In Time" She won an award for best actress for this flick!!! If you haven't already seen 'Lost in Time' you gotta!!! It's such an awesome movie!!!

Check out the screen caps I made of her wearing these awesome kicks!!!


Aren't they cooL??? They look super awesome on her!!!

I know I'm a dude but...I gotta sport these shoes around here...I live in Los Angeles, CA these shoes are very sought after, and veeerrry expensive!!!

These Puma Miharas go for $260 bucks easily!!! All of the Miharas have very unique and flashy styling on them, because they are designed by a legendary Japanese Shoe designer and avid Anime & Pop Culture fanatic, Mihara Yasuhiro.

Here's another pic of Cecilia Cheung sporting these Puma Mihara 6's!!!
I know it's hard to see the shoes but trust me, it's the very same one she's wearing in the flick!!! It's even the very same color scheme. White with Varsity Blue Logo Stripes, and Burnt Orange Rubber Soles!!!! So So CooL~~~!!!!!! ^_^ 'rejoicing!!!

Words cannot express my deepest joy that I'm feeling right now!!! Despite the difficulties I'm going through. But that's another story, coming soon to a Blog near you!!!

I'm usually not as enthused in shoes as I am about my Miharas. Dont' ask me why, I'm just am!!! I also like Nikes, and Adidas, and Asics, and Converse, and KSwiss, and Diadoras, Y-3's, and I own all of them!!!

Hey, that would make a great Blog wouldn't it? Blogs and Blogs about my awesome shoe collection? Oh yeah!!!!
By the way here's a pic of Mihara-san...


He's the one on the left looking cooL!

He's a spitting image of Joong-Hoon Park, a famous South Korean Actor.

Check out the resemblance!!!

Weird huh??? Anyhow....

You gotta check out his awesome Korean flick "Nowhere to Hide". It has non-stop balls to the wall action, and ultra cool cinematography!!!

Anyways, these Miharas looks awesome with a pair of straight legged jeans. Or better yet with a pair of pass the knee length cargo shorts, or denim. Coupled with a pair of ankle socks, man does it look sick!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Those are very different and different is good!

Best wishes with you and your wife to be...(Wink wink!)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home