Saturday, July 09, 2005


The beautiful and lovely Cecilia Cheung-Pak-chi, on the left Ladies and Gentlemen!!! She is my future wife-to-be, if I was living fantasy that is!!!
No man deserves this young and talented Hong Kong actress. She's got everything in one petite package!!! She's gorgeous and delicate at the same time. Charming beyond belief. What I wouldn't give to be with her. But seriously, this is not another blog about this sexy lass nope, no way!!

I created this Blog so that I can ramble about the things that go on in my so-called life!!! Yup, another one of those. Deal with it! Besides I'm going to talk about interesting stuff down the line so don't you worry okay? awright!!! Just a test.
Anyways, I'm having trouble posting on this Blogger thingy. Wait let me try again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home