Monday, July 11, 2005

Y-3 White Track & Field.
$350.00 at Neiman Marcus.

I got these today and all I can say is...Man, what an awesome pair of shoes!!! It is very, very light Comfortable as hell, and very unique.
And very fashionable to say the least!!! I mean look at it!!! Have you ever seen a pair of shoes like these before? No, not me anyway!!! I tried it on with a pair of straight legged boot cut Guess Jeans I also have and it looked awesome!!!! I'll definitely be sporting these around town!!!

In fact I can't wait to go somewhere and sport it!! Just like I do with the pair of Mihara 6's I got a few days ago. I get alot of looks whenever I sport that pair of kicks around!!! I'm sure I'll be getting some more stares with these Y-3's on!!!

Just until a few weeks ago, I didn't know about the Y-3 line. All I know is that Adidas the leader in old skooL kicks *their up there along with Asics, and Converse* Adidas Y-3 makes sports apparel like track jackets, sweats, headbands, shoes, & other sports gear under the Y-3 name brand. Everything that is released under the Y-3 Line is designed by Yohji Yamamoto, a famous Japanese Designer. Kinda similar to the way Puma is exclusively releasing the Puma Mihara's designed by Mihara Yasuhiro. It just adds more 'oomph' to the cool factor to have Japanese Designers design sports gear for 2 well established sports apparel maker.

Anyhow back to the shoes, I only came across these Y-3's when I was doing some research online on some of the hottest, latest current European shoe trends. When I saw these hot pair!!! I said to myself, " I gotta have these shoes" so I bought it!!! And I also saw a pair that came in black with 3 white stripes, (see pic below!)I bought that too!!! So, right now I'm in a shoe buying frenzy. I never knew that I could like shoes so much!!!

Y-3 Track & Field Black with White stripes. $350.00 purchased from Ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home